To obtain you a visa for Kenya, we need the following documents in full:
- Valid passport (has to be valid min. 6 months after the return date and have 3 empty pages)
- Visa application fully completed and signed
- 1 recent passport photo (coloured with bright background)
- Copy of the hotel booking (tour booking) and Flight tickets
- Copy of the residence permit (only for people who DO NOT have a Swiss or a Liechtenstein passport)
- Stamp valued at CHF 6.00.- (do not stick it on the envelope)
- Completed order to bornpower gmbh
Visa processing time
- 10 days after receipt of the passport
- A visa is valid 90 days from issuance day. The deadline can be extended in Kenya but the entry as to occur before expiry of the visa.
- Business visa: an invitation letter from the inviting organisation/company will also be required. In addition, all the above documents will be needed in 2 copies.
- Visitors who are travelling from Kenya to Tanzania, Uganda, Ruanda or Burundi and who travel back to Kenya shall apply for a normal tourist visa with one entry.
- Vaccinations against yellow fever, typhus and Cholera are advised.
Costs pro visa:
|Tourist / Business|
|90 days, 1 entry||
|360 days, multiple entries*||
|2 days, 1 entry||
*Visa applications with multiple entries have to be approved in Nairobi and can take up to 8 weeks.